Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas

I know it's kind of late on Christmas night, but I wanted to wish all of you a Merry Christmas! I hope everyone had a good day. Also, thanks to those who actually voted on my polls.

I was gonna post on "Christmas Lights", but I think it's a little late for that now... well actually, maybe I'll post something about that tomorrow, if I'm still in a Christmas mood.

Wow, this is probably the first year that I didn't watch a single Christmas episode of Boy Meets World... but then again, this is probably the first full year that I never watch any episode of Boy Meets World, period. Is that show even on anymore? Also, this was the first time that I never even thought about the SNL "I wish it were Christmas today song". I mean, usually during the Christmas season, I am singing all about that song and I just remembered about it today. I guess you can call that a good thing.

So once again I wish everyone a Merry Christmas and remember the true meaning of CHRISTmas. If you need help, click Here.

No comments: