Thursday, December 11, 2008

Christmas Movie Number 2: Christmas Vacation



Why I picked it: Well, Christmas Vacation is such a classic comedy. It's got enormous family Christmas trees, a house covered in lights, Cousin Eddie, extreme sledding, electrocuted cats, squirrels jumping out of trees, exploding turkeys, a plastic Santa and reindeer flying through the sky, and much more.

Every year there are a few Christmas movies that me and my family just sit and watch together and this is one of them.(Christmas Movie Number 1 being the other). I come from a family that loves "Vacation" movies. We probably quote those movies more so than any other movie. We will quote lines from Christmas Vacation, whether it is Christmas time or not. If you know me, then you know that I quote lines from movies all the time. If you pay attention, you will probably catch a few from this movie.

Haha... Cousin Eddie is pretty funny in this movie. Haha... It's such a funny movie! You are probably waiting for me to throw in some quotes from this movie, but I'm not gonna. It's more fun to do it in person. So if you wanna discuss this movie, you know where to find me.

I clip from the movie(I couldn't find much, but this will do. Enjoy)

Fried pussy cat...

No comments: