Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Christmas Movies Number 4: Home Alone


Why I picked it: Well.. It's pretty obvious that this is a classic Christmas comedy. It's mostly of the slap-stick type, but it is the kind you like to watch over and over again. This movie also shows the the importance of having a family around for the holidays, even if you or others can be pain in the butts.

This movie taught us all about love, responsibility, facing our fears, and home security. When I was younger, after watching this movie, I kind of wanted burglars to break into our house. That way it would give me an excuse to set up booby traps. I mean seriously, who wouldn't want to do that? I should also note that Home Alone 2: Lost in New York, was a good sequel. It just didn't make my list because the original is such a classic.

Probably my favorite part of the movie...


No comments: