Friday, October 03, 2008

Rays The Roof!


With the Chicago Cubs having one more loss before they are out of the post season, I find myself pulling for another team. An AL team and nope, it's not the Red Sox. I sit here right now, wanting the Tampa Bay Rays to pull through and make it to the World Series and win it all. I personally think they deserve it. They are a team that kind of came out of no where and just rose above everyone during the season. They seem to play as if they really want it, unlike some other MLB teams, *cough, cough*, the Cubbies.

They are playing the Chicago White Sox(a team which I hate the most) right now and they are down few runs. I hope they come back and win and the win the next series, followed by the World Series... well, unless there is some miracle in which the Cubs win three in a row and move on to win the NLCS and eventually play in the World Series, then I will say "Go Cubs Go!" But for now, I'm cheering for this fairly new Tampa Bay team.

So...
GO RAYS GO!!!

Yes, I am still a Cubs fan, but if they are out, I've gotta have something to look forward to!

No comments: