Monday, October 13, 2008

The (Hallo)Weekend

I wanna post about my weekend, but I'm not in the mood for typing it out right now. I know I'm not really good at following through and posting what I say I will post about, but I will try to do this.

It was a very nice weekend. The weather was perfect(even though I wasn't really wanting perfect). It made for a nice weekend for camping and walking around the park in shorts. The reason I didn't want such good weather was because I knew it was gonna be a very busy day at Cedar Point and if the weather was cooler and maybe a chance of rain, then the park wouldn't have been as busy. But still, it was a good day.

So I will just have to post about it another time. I will even have to post about the trip out of the parking lot... grrr.... idiots!

No comments: