Sunday, October 26, 2008

Poem Updates:

I've got nothing. That doesn't me that I'm not gonna come up with anything, it means that I'm not gonna have anything set by my goal date... which is tomorrow. Don't worry, something will be done. Something has to be done. It's all about how I wanna use my tongue... for encouragement. So... yep.

Had a good night tonight. After spending over a year avoiding it, I decided to try going to The Effect.(college age/20 something group that meets at church on Sunday night). I'm glad I went, because I needed to hear that kind of message. So yeah... yay! More on this later, I guess.

I'm watching the World Series now.
Current Score, top 5th: Rays 2 Phillies 5
I'm still going for the Phillies... and yes, I remember saying I was going for the Rays, but I'M NOT!

Well.. I guess I'm gonna get ready for bed or something. So later, I guess.

No comments: