Monday, October 27, 2008

Goal Failed/ New Friend

Like I said in last night's post, I've got nothing as far a poem. but I like I also said, I'm not giving up. The world will see this. It's time to start getting excited! I'm excited!

So Work lately...

Well, work is so much better when you have a friend and in the last few weeks, I've been getting to know this kid named Zach. I consider this guy, the "work" buddy... but also, the "outside of work" buddy.

So here is what I've learned of him so far:
  • He's a fan of the major Chicago sports teams, The Bears and The Cubs
  • He attends Goshen College
  • He works at Martins in Nappanee
  • He has a relationship in Christ
  • He has taken time out of his life to eat at places like, Taco Time
  • He is a Will Ferrell fan
  • He is a fan of the Office
  • His younger brother also works at Martins
  • He attends GCC on Wednesday nights
  • He attends NMC on Sundays... including The Connection and The Effect
  • He likes the Fighting Irish
  • He understands my jokes... if indeed I'm telling any
  • He's a basketball player
  • He likes games
  • He's single
  • He's a listener
  • He procrastinates... maybe, I don't know
  • He enjoys getting up early for work
  • His name is Zack
  • He likes Wendy's, Burger King, and McDonalds
  • He understands my languages
  • He's funny
  • So on and so on and so on....

Yep.

No comments: