Saturday, November 08, 2008

Weekend... It's Here!

I'm very happy that it is the weekend! Even though I always have to work on Saturday, I still have Sunday off. I actually work six days a week(something that I'm not a big fan about), so Sunday can never come soon enough.

Now, I don't want this to sound bad or anything, but I kind of wish that on my one day off a week, I could just have the whole day to myself. However, my only day off is Sunday. Sunday has church in the morning and now The Effect in the evening. Sometimes I just wanna stay home from church all together, so I can have more of a personal time. Yes, this sounds bad, but don't worry. If I'm only gonna have one day off a week, I'm glad it is Sunday, because if it wasn't, I would probably miss out on Sunday mornings. So basically, I'm saying that I wish I had another day off, like most people. The second day off can just be all about what I wanna do. Just to make things clear, I'm not going to start skipping church or anything, just so I can have whole day to myself. I was just stating how I feel about just having one day off in general.

So.. that being said, I'm looking very forward to Sunday. I'm glad that I have started going to The Effect. I really feel it's something I need right now. I needed it a long time ago, but due to my selfish attitude, I wanted nothing to do with it, so I stopped going.

The Bears play the Titans on Sunday and I guess I'm just gonna go with the Bears losing... unless Sexy Rexy can show up with a good game against the undefeated Titans.

No comments: