Thursday, November 06, 2008

Chunk's Truffle Shuffle

I've been doing some blog hopping and I came across Lord Denethor 's post on hitting shuffle on the iPod and listing the first 15 songs that play.

Well, I decided it would be fun if I were to do the same thing. Now I do not own an iPod, but I do own a couple of sweet Creative Zen players. However, both of them are currently without battery power, so I am gonna use my computer instead.

1. Shut Your Mouth - Starflyer 59
2. Whole - Pedro the Lion
3. Avenues & Alleyways - Rancid
4. Don't Look Back - Boston
5. American Gigolo - Weezer
6. Tomorrow I'll Be You - Thursday
7. Brass Monkey - Beastie Boys
8. All of the Hype - Five Iron Frenzy
9. My Name is Jonas - Weezer
10. I Ain't the One - Lynyrd Skynyrd
11. So Kill Me - MXPX
12. Spice Drops - Ghoti Hook
13. Once Upon Your Dead Body - Coheed and Cambria
14. Just a Girl - No Doubt
15. Wouldn't Believe It - The Get Up Kids
(lets just go to 24, because I'm 24)
16. Dookie - Green Day
17. House of Faith - Geoff Moore and the Distance
18. Eight Hours Away from Being a Man - Roadside Monument
19. Bop 'Til you Drop - The Ramones
20. Pollution - The Hippos
21. Something - The Beatles
22. Are You Gonna Be My Girl - Jet
23. Take It and Run - Dropkick Murphys
24. 6 to 8 - AFI

No comments: