Monday, May 26, 2008

Planning

So I am planning my 4th Annual two day Cedar Point camping trip. This year's trip will be June 17-18. I am very excited about this trip for a few reasons.

  • I love Cedar Point and I love roller coasters and rides(10 years ago, you would probably be like, "yeah, whatever!")
  • It's a couple of days to just get away from stuff and just relax and have fun. It won't top the cruise vacation, but it will be nice to just get away on a more personal and private level, even if my cousin is coming along.
  • Which brings to last point, it's a time to just hangout with my cousin or whoever happens to go. In the past it's been anywhere from my brother and his wife to friends to my cousin. Last year it was Ryan and it will be him again this year. (though I'm looking for 1 or 2 others to go along because it might help with the gas money)

So yeah...yay...Cedar Point!

Oh and 2009 might be my return to a certain music festival in Bushnell, IL. I'm talking about a place called Cornerstone.

No comments: