Sunday, May 25, 2008

And so I made it...

Woke up at 7AM and went to the early service.

IT ROCKED!!

This guy is pretty much the man. A man that God uses in amazing ways. I don't get to talk to this guy very often, but if for some reason he comes across my blog, I want him to hear this...

"Thank you! Thank you for "bringing it" this morning. Thanks for "bringing it" each Wednesday night. Thank you for what you've brought back when I was in High School and Middle School. Thanks for talking with and understanding me. Thanks for everything. Thanks for just being an awesome man of God.

But more importantly above you, I thank God for creating and building these awesome characters - these awesome pastors and youth pastors who have invested so much to serving the Lord.

I thank you God for always being there and for always teaching me. I thank you for your love and for the love you spread in others. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!"

I'm feeling happy.

1 comment:

derryprenkert said...

Thank you man! And thank God.
8 am is early isn't it???