Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Quoth the Raven, "Barrymore"

As stated before, I watched the movie, Fever Pitch, but this wasn't the only Drew Barrymore movie I've watched in the past 24 hours or so.

The others include:

-Never Been Kissed
-The Wedding Singer
-50 First Dates


Another form of Drew came during some commercials for some products of some sort. Thoughts also came to mine such as, "It's been awhile since I've watched the movie E.T." which also stars a young Drew Barrymore. I think that should be the next movie.

Hmm, I think to myself, "Why do even post on this sort of stuff?" Well, the truth is, nobody actually reads this, so I guess this is more of a personal thing for my to write or type upon. But for those who do read this, it's still my blog. Chunk Thoughts. I'm thirsty.

Oh and another thing...I don't know really. I've gotta wait and think about it, if you know what I mean. Ok, done.

No comments: