Sunday, March 02, 2008

Thoughts on...

  1. On Fire Rallies -
    I will probably share more about my thoughts on the rallies as the week goes on. Let me just share this, Caleb Bizlow is one awesome guy! He shared about being an Unusual Soldier and just going to the extreme for Christ. It was a really good message to start the On Fire Rallies. He left us with a challange to just step up and live the life of an unusual soldier, following Christ, no matter what the cost.

    Lets not forget about Yemi as well. It's really nice to have him back leading worship. He is another awesome Christ Follower with the passion he has for music and worshiping Christ.

    I'm excited for the next 3 nights and excited to see where God leads us, using Caleb and Yemi. Hmm... looks like I shared more than I planned, but oh well, it needs to be said.

  2. Blogging -
    Well, it looks like I'm coming back. I just need some readers. I'll have this thing looking like ChunkManYeah in no time.(for anyone who remembers the xanga days) I'll try my best to be creative, though I should let you know, that what I do post, isn't really up to college level. So try not to make fun of me.

  3. Work-
    For those of you who don't know, I work third shift (10PM - 6AM) and for the most part it's okay. Nothing against the job, but I do find myself wrestling with unhealthy sleeping patterns. Some days I'm not getting enough sleep, while other days I'm getting way too much sleep. I guess that's just the way it goes. I've been working this way since September and I still haven't gotten used to it.
    Do I wanna go back to days? Well if working nights contributes to me having an unhealthy life, then yes. There are other up's and down's, but I guess you will just have to ask me in person.

  4. Nintendo-
    Hmm... I don't know why I added this to my thoughts, but I guess I enjoy playing with my Wii(I'm talking about the game system, you dirty mind, "that's what she siad", freaks!) Super Mario Galaxy is probably the best game out there! If you own a Wii(chances are you don't, because they are still hard to get a hold of) and you don't own Super Mario Galaxy, then you need to go out and buy it. Don't own the Wii, unless you have Mario!

    Lets see, I guess I love the Nintendo DS too. I highly recommend picking one up, especially if you still own the original Game Boy(though, nothing is wrong with that)and have never upgraded to a Game Boy Color or Game Boy Advance. If you own a DS or plan on purchasing one, then you should probably buy Mario Kart DS. It's probably the best Mario Kart of the series of Mario Karts. The Nintendo DS is great for road trips, passing time in the car, even if you are driving... haha, just kidding. NEVER PLAY DS WHILE DRIVING, SLEEPING, TAKING A SHOWER, OR DURING A CHURCH SERVICE(Unless Pastor Don is preaching... haha... just kidding, again)

    OK, I'm done with that. You don't need to know more about my thoughts on Nintendo.

So yeah, there are some thoughts and stuff. I have to go to work in a few minutes. I hope you all have a fun time sleeping tonight. I'll be sure to have a fun time sleeping when you have to wake up! So yeah...blah...take that! Ok then...readers? Am I up to three yet? Feedback.

Bye Bye Beautiful

No comments: