Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Who let the dogs In?

So today, I was at the local supermarket and this old lady comes up to me and says something like, "There is a big dog walking through some of the aisles in the back of the store." I kind of laughed, but then I looked back and sure enough there was this German Shepherd just walking around as if it were just peacefully shopping for eggs or something. Being the hero I am, it was my job to get him out. I noticed the tag on him as we walked out of the store together. I couldn't find his owner, so I went back in and we called the police to come and get the dog. The dog however, just kept walking in and out of the doors. It was kind of funny. He would just stand and wait for the automatic door to open and then he would come in and come in and then he would walk around the front and then he would stand and wait for the door to open to go back outside. The police finally came and picked him up. It was sad to see our new friend leave. Turns out, some guy had his dog in a pickup truck and had the back window slid open a little bit. The dog opened the window and got out to venture into the store to find his owner. Though, I don't know why the guy didn't see his dog in the store, but oh well, its a story for me to tell.

So yeah...

Bye Bye Beautiful

No comments: