Friday, July 24, 2009

For those of you looking for my blog thoughts...

After thinking about it and looking for what God wants me to say, I have decided not to blog about what God spoke to me about. However, I think it is a better thing to just share with you in person. See, I am good at writing out fun, funny, and pointless blogs, but when it comes to my spiritual life, I think it's better to just share with people in person. I want people to see my attitude rather than to read it. I know there are tons of people out there that can blog for hours about what God is doing in their lives and I really enjoy reading it. But for me, I really wanna share with others about what God is doing. I'm not saying that I won't ever write a blog about what God is up to in my life, but for what is going on right now, I think it will be better just to share it with a few of my close friends. I'm sorry that I lead you to this blog, but do know, God is speaking to me and my heart and is really pointing me in the right direction. If I don't speak to you, be in prayer for my life. Thanks.

1 comment:

tanklehane said...

Great point Jeremy!! Let's get together sometime. I'd love to hear what He's been speaking to you about.

Chris