Sunday, June 03, 2007

Go Cubs Go!

But is this a start of a 6 game winning streak or is it just getting their one win of the week out of the way? Good job with the hitting though and the pitching! Very beautiful game! A nice win after a terrible week!
Nice grand slam by DeRosa in the first!

Lets forget about a week of errors! Lets just forget about Big Z and Barrett going at it in the dug out! Lets forget about Lou Piniella kicking dirt at umpires and getting ejected. Lets just have a fun month of baseball! Clean fun! And one more thing, Cubbies...you let me down a lot, but I did not mean what I said before in my last post! I will never become a White Sox fan! NEVER!!! Go CUBS!! Just have fun and show that you are a better team! I'll see you July 1st against the Brewers!(and a win would be nice!)

No comments: