Thursday, June 18, 2009

I really need to get the ball rolling again.

So much has happened since I've last blogged.

-Continued to make awesome friends
-Continued to grow in God
-Ton's of Fondue
-Call of Duty: World at War
-Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare
-"Fozzy Squeezy Bear"
-Chunk Sandwiches
-Lots of bonfires
-Movies at the Drive-In
-"Well I just love flying all the way to Colorado to hear about your problems, a ha!"
-Family Guy
-Memento
-Disc Golf, my first and last outing(more to come though)
-Sprained ankle playing disc golf... blah!
-Cedar Point with 4 amazing friends... well, 3 + Paul
-Loaded Questions... which create some pretty strange inside jokes
-I like a girl, who actually likes me - It's all in God's hands.
-I've made the announcement that I am gonna be baptised this summer. It's just about 13 years too late. I'm excited though!
-Aaron Jones
-Chunk Thoughts are now a part of status updates on Facebook.
-Carter is still pretty cool... so cool that I draw him in various forms every Sunday... Werewolf, Cyborg... all with force field.
-I'm pretty happy right now.
-More and more and more I could share, but yeah... LIFE IS GREAT!!! GOD IS AWESOME!!!

bye bye beautiful

No comments: