Sunday, April 19, 2009

"Chunk" Short For...

Alright, I'm pretty sure all of you are aware that my nickname is "Chunk". I've stated it before. You've heard others refer to me as Chunk. This blog is called, "Chunk Thoughts"...

But... did you know that I have several nicknames that all originate from "Chunk"?

So here, my friend, is a list of all these nicknames and who calling me them.

Chunkles - Some friends back in my Senior year in high school.

Chunkers - Marty Graverson(started back when I was student leading in his small group)

Chunky True - Jason Mishler(based off of my Xbox Live account)

Chunky - Pastor Dave(this one cracks me up. He'll call me this every time he sees me at the store)

ChunkManYeah - George Wiegand (comes from my Xanga days, back when my blog was called "ChunkManYeah". It also cracks me up, because that's just how he knows me and if you know George, then you'll pretty much understand why it would crack me up. Just the way he says, "CHUNKMANYEAH!!!"

Nuck(or the sound of Chunk backwards. "Knuhc") - Created by Mr. Andrew Moneyheffer(who was the person who gave me the nickname, Chunk) I think he created it because... well... I guess... he thought that Chunk was getting a little old. I mean, everyone started calling me it, even people I didn't really know. He wanted to start something fresh, something he could call me. It wasn't long before more people started calling me Nuck. It eventually died down... and I haven't been referred to "Nuck" in over 9 years. However NucksGhotiCrunch was my screen name for AIM.

Others include...
RoboChunk - The robotic superhero from the Jr. High years
Chunky Cheese
Chunky Soup
Pretty much anything that involves "Chunky"
etc....

So... anybody got some new ideas?

No comments: