Monday, March 30, 2009

I'm Ready...

For baseball season!

It's time to put the past behind us again. It's time to forget about how things ended and how things are about to begin. Time to look at how things are gonna be different this time around...

Is this the year? WE hope!
Is this another season to enjoy? Yes!
Should I just look at this one game at a time? No, but I should be looking into the World Series so early... scratch all of that... I'm looking there now! THIS IS THE YEAR!!!

CHICAGO CUBS!!!

My three favorite players from 2008

-Geovany Soto - Catcher

-Ryan Dempster - Starting Pitcher(only had one really bad game and we know which one that was)

-Mark DeRosa - Second Base or pretty much anywhere on the field (man, I'm seriously gonna miss this guy. He's such an amazing athlete. He plays good anywhere and he's just such a good guy. He will be missed)

Favorite players for 2009...

Well, lets wait and see what happens. Soto and Dempster are still there...

I'm ready for baseball season, so that means it's time to get Fever Pitch out.

Go Cubs Go!

bye bye beautiful

No comments: