Thursday, August 21, 2008

Back to the Point! (cue, "The Power of Love")

So recently I have received an e-mail from Cedar Point, saying that I've been invited to attend a Back to the Point Employee Reunion. The event is held during the last weekend of the month (Labor Day weekend) and I guess it's a pretty big deal. They are having admission discounts, hotel discounts, a cookout, entertainment, and ERT(extended ride time after the park closes) all for past employees and their guests. Hmm, this event has been planned for awhile and it's kind of weird that I just now got the information about it.

I still wasn't sure if it was some form of e-mail spam sent to all ex-employees, so I decided to do a little research. I came across this web site and found this. Reading both the article and the e-mail made me start to think about all the memories of working at Cedar Point for two summers. They had all kind of stuff for employees, such as parties, employee ride nights, cookouts, movie nights, trips and other fun stuff. Sitting here, I kind of miss working there. Yeah, I guess I could share some of my fondest memories another time.

Unfortunately for me, I won't be able to attend, for I have plans on going there in October with Nate, Jolyn, Austin, and Kayla. However, if for some reason I do go, it will be on the Sunday, but still very unlikely.

I'm not sure why I used this as a blog post, but oh well, it works.

No comments: