Thursday, September 28, 2006

Copied and Pasted

I'm lazy so I just decided to copy and paste my latest xanga post. Enjoy!

Thursday, September 28, 2006

Currently ListeningParachutesBy Coldplaysee related
Greetings again, Xanga natives. Feel free to actually visit, www.jeremyingalls.blogspot.com Eventually that should become my home for blogging and stuff, but don't worry, I will still share some stuff on here because its more of a home for me posting stuff. I kind of what to make my blogspot a little more serious then this xanga site. Don't worry, it will still have some fun stuff with it, but I think its just gonna be a better thing to use. I'll probably just use this for stupid stuff or something...actually, I think I'll post a little news for you...
As of this Sunday, Oct. 1st, I will be officially all moved out of apartment 9 in beautiful Wakarusa. The three of us all went separate ways, but don't worry, I'm sure somewhere down the line, we'll plan a reunion tour.(i'm speaking as if we were a band). So over the week I have been moving stuff back in with my parents and just being prepared to live here for a few weeks. Over the past few weeks I've been worried about what I'm gonna do? Where I'm gonna live? Twan is off doing a church plant in Kansas City. Simpson's moving in to one of the church houses. All of this kind of left me alone, searching for a new roommate(s) to move into another apartment with. I wasn't having any luck and I knew living at home for a long time wasn't gonna be the best option. I prayed and I finally found one that I could move into alone. Well, actually my parents found it for me. They went there while I was working, talked with the manager, took a look at the room, picked up and application and started filling some of it out. I came home from work, in a hurry to get dressed and off to small groups, my parents tell me that they found a place for me. I became happy and wasn't worried as much. They told me all about it and I was getting excited. All I have to do is finish the application and turn it and hopefully start moving stuff in sometime in the next two weeks. I went to chuch happy! Terry spoke tonight and it was a good message. I've always liked the "EO-REO"(Each One REach One) cards. Its basically just writing down a few names of unsaved friends and committing to praying for and reaching out to them. It's pretty cool! After church I went to Hacienda with David Miller. He's a pretty cool guy, graduated a year before me. He works with freshman guys. We talked a lot about what God has in store for our lives in the future. It was nice. He's actually got a job interview in PA this weekend. But yeah, he's been just a good friend over the past few weeks. He even says the same about me. It feels good to actually a friend the same age as me. I'm not saying I don't have friends my age, but they're all off at college and busy with stuff. Dave graduated college and is back and kind of feels the same way me. Trying to find some peers to hang out with. So yeah, back to the apartment. If that all works out, my life should be pretty good. I just might have to find a better job somewhere down the line. So yeah, I guess I can just copy and paste this over at www.jeremyingalls.blogspot.com. Well, at least everything but the intro! Yeah!
Bye Bye Beautiful

No comments: