Tuesday, August 19, 2008

I'm Here.

I'm kind of letting this blogging thing slip away on me, but don't worry, I assure you that I'll try to keep with it. There has been a lot of amazing stuff that has happened over the past few weeks or so, but i'll touch on those another time.

I took Ryan and Kayla down to Fort Wayne this past weekend. We all had a fun time hanging out with Nate, Jolyn, and baby Austin. We got to see a couple of funny movies, watch Phelps make history, and just enjoy some Wii time. It was a pretty good weekend and lets just say.... I laughed a lot. Good times.

My good friend Ben Russel is in Egypt this week, so it's pretty boring without him around playing Rock Band, watching Family Guy, and eating at T-Bell. I hope he is having a good time.

I'm watching the Cubs game right now. They have just been awesome lately. It's been a great season and I hope to see them go deep in the playoffs and when I say "deep" I mean, win the World Series. I've brought this topic up before, but it's just I feel... well, it's just how all Cubs fans feel. So I guess we'll see what happens.

Well, I guess I'm done for now. More to come as I try to post a blog within the next few days or so.

Bye Bye Beautiful

No comments: